Nokia 7373 review published

Nokia's 7373 is an interesting idea, but it has a few flaws that make it a lot less desirable than it should be.

I like the idea that there are no buttons on the front fascia as this in theory means clean lines. But the swirly patterning means the lines are far from clean. I like the idea that you swivel this handset open and that as you do so the screen rotates so that it is the right way up when the handset is either opened or closed. But the swivel mechanism isn't spring loaded and doesn't feel too slick in the hand.

I also like that when you activate the camera, which you can do with the phone closed thanks to a side button, the screen flips into landscape mode and you can hold the phone like a tiny digital camera.

The theme colour clashed horribly with my pink sample, though it probably won't cause as much bother with the black option. The charms that dangle off one corner of the phone are a complete nuisance for both hand and pocket.

What else do I and don't I like about this phone? To find out read my full review at TrustedReviews.com, here.