MoGo Mouse BT review published

Mice are mice are mice, right? Well, no. Many regular computer users have their own preferred variant of rodent. Myself, I use a very old trackball mouse and I'll be distraught when it finally bites the dust. It is a beast of a thing, and I use it with a desktop computer.

Those who work primarily with a laptop are fixed up with a touchpad and maybe also a stick type pointing device. But laptop mice are also a popular buy, and the MoGo mouse is like none I've seen before.

It communicates with your computer via Bluetooth and lives in the PC Card slot where its internal battery gets charged. When you want to use it, a stand pops out so that it sits at a mouse-like angle on the desk.

Does it work? Well I found it comfortable enough to use, and it is a lot less hassle to carry around than any ordinary mouse.

Find out more by reading my review at ZDNet.co.uk, here.