LG KG920 5 megapixel cameraphone

LG's 5 megapixel cameraphone has hit the UK.

During testing I found the camera surprisingly good, and was especially impressed with its macro mode. It allowed me to try shots I would not have attempted with other cameraphones and produce A4 prints of good enough quality to hang around the house or give to friends.

I started to feel that we just might be approaching the time when a separate pocket digital camera is not required at all times. Then again, pocket cameras too are advancing in capabilities all the time, and keen photograperes will still want the extra facilities these offer.

The rest of the handset is not quite such a treat, and LG has certainly not produced an all singing, all dancing, all rounder, but as far as cameraphones go, I'd say that at the moment this is at the top of the pile.

Read my full review at TrustedReviews.com, here.