Review Published Plantronics Pulsar 590A Bluetooth stereo headset

My review of Plantronics' Pulsar 590A Bluetooth stereo headset has been published at itreviews.com

What I like most about this headset is its versatility. Because it comes with its own Bluetooth 'dongle' you can convert anything which can cope with a 3.5mm headset jack into a Bluetooth device. Inevitably this means some sarifiices may have to be made in terms of size with portable music players.

In fact, since writing the review and extending my trial, I've found the best place for the headset to sit long term is right next to my home stereo. Then when I want to listen to the radio or music from it without a training wire to my seat I plug the Bluetooth dongle into the headset slot, and away I go. As the summer rolls on, I imagine it the headset will find itself accompanying me to the hammock.

Anyway, to see the detailed review itself, go here